At first I found it difficult ________ on the other side of the road.
to get used to drive
to get used to driving
being used to drive
in getting used to driving
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải
Mã câu hỏi 10205
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He seemed ________ a friendship to Joe.
- ________ happened, I didnt want to lose Sarahs friendship.
- He had a portrait ________ as a birthday present for his daughter.
- We ________ friends even after we grew up and left home.
- At first I found it difficult ________ on the other side of the road.
- The factory is said ________ in a fire two years ago.
- The party starts at 8 oclock so Ill ________ at 7.45.
- She wants to look ________ in her wedding reception.
- When will you have the dress made? I expect ________ by Friday.
- A selfish person is incapable ________ true friendship.
- If one is invited out to a dinner, it is perfect proper to go either with or without a gift.
- His teacher encouraged him taking part in the international pIano competition.
- Jane has not rarely missed, a party since she was fifteen years old.
- Tina is always understanding, patient, and sensitive when helping her friends to their problems.
- So far this term, the students in writing class have learned how to write thesis statements, organize their material, and summarizing their conclusion
- While not directly stated, it may be inferred from the article that ________.
- This article as a whole tells us about ________.
- A person with photographic memory is ________.
- One way to improve our memory is ________.
- Which sentence is not true?
- Thank/ invitation/ silver anniversary/ beginning/ September//
- When/ I arrive/ lecture/ already start/ professor/ write/ overhead projector//