I would rather have an egg for breakfast.
I would eat an egg for my breakfast.
I don't want an egg for breakfast.
I prefer to have an egg for breakfast.
I'll have an egg if there, is nothing else for my breakfast.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
would rather + Vo = prefer toHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giảiQUẢNG CÁO
Mã câu hỏi 7006
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I/ had/ An/ clean/ bedroom/ before/ let/ her/ go out/ play//
- It/ wonderful/ hear/ magnificent performance//
- He/ not keep/ promise/ visit me/ regularly//
- We/ listen/ old man/ say/ his story/ beginning/ end//
- boys/ clever/ see/ solution/ problem/ so quickly//
- At the factory he likes people to let him have his own way.
- I would rather have an egg for breakfast.
- It would have been a perfect paper except for some mistakes.
- Its waste of time to try to explain anything to Tony.
- The workers are threatening to go on strike unless the company raises the hourly wage.