Choose the sentence - a, b, c, or d - which is closest in meaning to the sentence above.Câu hỏi:
At the factory he likes people to let him have his own way.
He doesn't like it when people tell him what to do.
He often needs the help of other people in his work.
He doesn't accept help from people he dislikes.
He likes people to think all good ideas are his own.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
his own way: theo cách anh ta. Nên câu A sát nghĩa nhấtHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải
Mã câu hỏi 7004
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I/ had/ An/ clean/ bedroom/ before/ let/ her/ go out/ play//
- It/ wonderful/ hear/ magnificent performance//
- He/ not keep/ promise/ visit me/ regularly//
- We/ listen/ old man/ say/ his story/ beginning/ end//
- boys/ clever/ see/ solution/ problem/ so quickly//
- At the factory he likes people to let him have his own way.
- I would rather have an egg for breakfast.
- It would have been a perfect paper except for some mistakes.
- Its waste of time to try to explain anything to Tony.
- The workers are threatening to go on strike unless the company raises the hourly wage.