Bài học Write Unit 1 lớp 9 - A visit from pen pal hướng dẫn các em viết thư cho gia đình để kể về chuyến đi thăm bạn bè hoặc một người thân ở một nơi khác hoặc ở một đất nước khác.
Tóm tắt bài
Write Unit 1 Lớp 9
- Imagine you are visiting your relatives or friends in another part of Viet Nam or in a different country. Write a letter to your family. Follow the outline. (Hãy tưởng tượng rằng bạn đang đi thăm người thân hay bạn bè ở một vùng khác của Việt Nam hoặc ở một quốc gia khác. Sau đó bạn hãy viết một bức thư gửi cho gia đình theo dàn ý sau:)
- Đoạn văn đầu tiên: - nói khi nào bạn đến và bạn sẽ gặp ai tại bến xe buýt/ ga tàu/ sân bay
- Đoạn văn thứ hai: Kể về:
- những gì bạn đã làm
- địa danh bạn đã đến thăm
- người bạn đã gặp
- đồ ăn bạn đã nếm thử
- những thứ bạn đã mua
- Đoạn văn thứ ba:
- kể về cảm nhận của bạn (vui vẻ/ thất vọng...)
- kể về điều mà bạn thích nhất (con người/ địa danh/ hoạt động ...)
- cho biết lúc nào bạn trở về nhà
Guide to answer
26 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Da Nang
June 15, 2016
Dear Mom and Dad,
I arrived at Da Nang airport at 8 am on Tuesday. Nam and his sister met me at the airport, then they took me home by taxi.
I have visited many places like the beaches, the Cham Museum, Marble Moutains, supermarkets, the water park, ect. I have tried different foods: seafood, Da Nang speciality... I will visit Hoi An and My Son tomorrow.
I feel so happy and enjoy myself so much. The people here are so nice and friendly, the food are so delicious, and the sights are so beautiful.
I will leave Da Nang at 2am on Sunday and I will arrive home at 5 pm. Please pick me up at the airport.
Le Ngoc Minh
Bài tập minh họa
Dựa vào gợi ý hãy viết lại bức thư hoàn chỉnh
Dear Dad and Mom,
I /arrive/ Da Lat/ late/ morning, / twelve o'clock.
When I come, / the weather / fine / and/ the day / beautiful.
I /enjoy /the cool and fresh mild air /although/ it / nearly midday.
Uncle Tuan/ meet/ me/ the bus station/ and/ take/ me/ home / his motorcycle.
I / visit/ many beautiful places/Da Lat /such as /the Flower Garden, /the Chinese Pagoda/ and the Love Valley.
Yesterday /Uncle Tuan/ take/ me/ to the Prenn and Dambri Falls.
The falls/ very beautiful and impressive.
I/ not see/ such beautiful and fascinating sights.
This morning,/ we/ go to /visit/ the village of the tribe Lat.
They/ live/ small cottages.
They/ very friendly / and they / invite/ us / drink their traditional drink, "cồn" alcohol.
For meals,/ we /eat /a lot of local nice vegetables / and the tasty fruit of Da Lat, fresh strawberries.
The atmosphere/ here/ very lovely/ and peaceful.
I / feel / relaxed/ myself with the nature.
I / enjoy / myself/ very much.
I/ buy / some fruits/ and /some souvenirs.
I / also have/ some photos of places / I visit/ show you about my trip.
I/ plan/ go home/ next Thursday.
Uncle and Aunt Huy /ask/ me /give you/ their regards.
Stop for now. See you on Thursday.
Nguyen Chien Thang
Dear Dad and Mom,
I arrived in Da Lat late in the morning, about at twelve o'clock. When I came, the weather was fine and the day was beautiful. I enjoyed the cool and fresh mild air although it was nearly midday.
Uncle Tuan met me at the bus station and took me home on his motorcycle. I visited many beautiful places in Da Lat such as the Flower Garden, the Chinese Pagoda and the Love Valley.
Yesterday Uncle Tuan took me to the Prenn and Dambri Falls. The falls are very beautiful and impressive. I've never seen such beautiful and fascinating sights.
This morning, we went to visit the village of the tribe Lat. They live in small cottages. They were very friendly and they invited us to drink their traditional drink, "cồn" alcohol.
For meals, we eat a lot of local nice vegetables and the tasty fruit of Da Lat, fresh strawberries.
The atmosphere here is very lovely and peaceful. I feel relaxed myself with the nature. I'm enjoying myself very much. I bought some fruits and some souvenirs. I also had some photos of places I visited to show you about my trip. I'm planning to go home next Thursday. Uncle and Aunt Huy asked me to give you their regards.
Stop for now. See you on Thursday.
Nguyen Chien Thang
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Write Unit 1 Lớp 9
Như vậy các em vừa được học phần Write Unit 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9 - A visit from pen pal,
- Để củng cố kiến thức bài học các em có thể thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 1 lớp 9 Write cùng cộng đồng HỌC247
Câu 1: Choose one sentence that has the same meaning as the root.
I wish I had a computer.
- A. I used to have a computer.
- B. I have a computer but I don’t use it.
- C. I don’t have a computer but I want to have one.
- D. I don’t like using my computer.
- A. My brother is young but he can to ride to school.
- B. My brother isn’t old enough to ride to school.
- C. My brother is so old that he himself has to ride to school.
- D. My brother is young enough to ride to school.
Xem câu 3 - câu 6 trong phần trắc nghiệm để thi online.
Hỏi đáp Write Unit 1 Lớp 9
- Trong quá trình học bài, có vấn đề thắc mắc gì các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong phần Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247.
Chúc các em học tốt!
REWRITE THE SENTENCES: She often ate in the restaurant when she lived in Paris. -> She used..................
19/09/2018 | 1 Trả lời
REWRITE THE SENTENCES, USING THE GIVEN WORKS BELOW THEM:
1/She often ate in the restaurant when she lived in Paris
-> She used...................................
2/ He started working in this facrory 10 years ago
-> He has
3/ I haven't been to Hue for one year
-> The last time......................................
4/ Tom has done this job for two weeks
5/ How long is it since you last saw Mary?
6/ They have just introduced a new style of jean in the USA
-> A new style of jeans..........................................
7/ " Should we come to the meeting " He asked.
......................................................Theo dõi (0)
1. Mary tried to keep calm although she was very disappointed.-> Despite...
2. Even though it was raining heavily, the explorers decided to coninue their journey. -> In spite of...
3. Despite his ability to do the job, he was not offered the position.-> Although...
4. He had worked very hard but he failed.-> Even though ....
5. Although Tom was a poor students, he studied very well. ->In spite of...
6. Although he often tells lies, the headmaster believes him.-> In spite of...
7. Although the weather was bad, she went to school on time.-> Despite...
8. My mother told me to go to school although I was sick.-> In spite of...
9. Although there was a big storm, they decided to leave hom. ->In spite of....
10. Tom was admitted to the university although his grades were bad. -> Despite ....Theo dõi (0)
Change the following dentences from active to passive
5.SENTENCES WITH VERBS OF PERCEPTION.
31, I have heard her sing this song several times.
32, People saw him steal your car.
33, The teacher is watching them work.
34, He won't let you do that silly thing again.
35, Peole don;t make the children work hard.
36, They made him work all daay.
37, The detective saw the wonman putting the jewerlry in her bag.
38, The errorists made the hostages lie down.
39, Police advise drivers to use an alternative route.
40, She helps me do all these dificult exercises.Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 9 HỌC247