Bài học Unit 2 Lớp 12 Cultural Diversity phần Language Focus cung cấp kiến thức về quy tắc phát âm đuôi "-ed" của động từ và nhắc lại cấu trúc các thì đã học.
Tóm tắt bài
1. Pronunciation Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
The pronunciation of -ed (Cách phát âm đuôi -ed)
- Có 3 cách phát âm đuôi -ed của động từ có quy tắc ở thì quá khứ: /d/, /t/, /ɪd/
- /d/ sau các phụ âm hữu thanh (voiced consonants): /b/, /g/, /m/, /n/, /l/, /v/, /z/, /ð/, /ʒ/, /ʤ/, /ŋ/ và các nguyên âm a, e, o, i, u
- /t/ sau các phụ âm vô thanh (voiceless consonants): /θ/, /p/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ /, /ʧ/, /k/
- /ɪd/ sau /t/, /d/
- Ví dụ minh họa
- /d/: lived, played, rained, determined,...
- /t/: looked, stopped, missed, laughed,...
- /ɪd/: wanted, decided,...
2. Grammar Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
Review of tenses (Ôn tập các thì)
BẢNG HỆ THỐNG CÔNG THỨC CÁC THÌ TIẾNG ANH
|Tenses (Các thì)||Forms (Công thức)||Signal words (Nhận biêt)|
(Hiện tại đơn)
Adverb of frequency
(always, usually, often,...)
(Hiện tại tiếp diễn)
Now, At the moment, At the present
At this time,...
(Hiện tại hoàn thành)
for, since, recently, so far, several time,
never, ever, yet....
(Tương lai đơn)
tomorrow, next day/week/month/year
in the future
(Tương lai gần)
tomorrow, next day/week/month/year
in the future
(Quá khứ đơn)
||yesterday, last week/month/year, ago,..|
(Quá khứ tiếp diễn)
2p.m yesterday, ...
(Thời gian cụ thể trong quá khứ)
(Quá khứ hoàn thành)
||By the time + time in the past, several time...|
3. Exercise Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
3.1. Exercise 1 Laguage Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
Complete the following conversations with the correct form of the verbs in the box. (Hoàn thành những đoạn hội thoại sau với hình thức đúng của động từ trong khung)
|see drink write cook|
1. A: ……………..you………………..The Titanic yet?
B: Yes, I have. I…………….it last night. Why?
A: I……………..it next Friday.
2. A: Who……………….all the soda?
B: Not me. I…………any soda at all since last week. I …………….water all week. It’s much healthier.
3. A: Susan…………….a lot of books lately.
B: ……………..she……………….Wildest Dreams?
A: Yes, she did. She……………….that one about five years ago.
4. A: You……………for hours. When are we eating dinner?
B: I’ve just finished. I……………something special for you. It’s called “Ants on the tree”.
B: Actually, I……………it for you many times before. It’s just meatballs with rice noodles.
Guide to answer
- Have....seen/saw/am going to see
- drank/have not drunk/drank
- has written/Did...write/wrote
- have been cooking/cooked/wrote
3.2. Exercise 2 Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
Circle the letter (A, B, C, D) to complete the passage (Khoanh tròn vào chữ cái A, B, C, D để hoàn thành đoạn văn)
Rosemary Dare is a wildlife photographer. She (1) _____ inUganda for many years. She (2)_________________ elephants for twenty years.She (3)____________ thousands of pictures since the 1980s. Last year, she(4) an international prize for nature photography. She (5)__________ many prizes over the years. Recently, Ms Dare (6)___________ interested in rhinos. She (7)____________them for the last few months. I am sure we (8)_________________ some interesting photos soon.
1. A. lives B. will live C. has been living D. doesn’t live
2. A. has been photographing B. photographs C. is photographing D. was photographing
3. A. is taking B. will take C. has taken D. takes
4. A. won B. is winning C. has won D. has been winning
5. A. won B. is winning C. has won D. wins
6. A. has become B. becomes C. will become D. become
7. A. tracks B. will track C. has been tracking D. tracking
8. A. will see B. saw C. have been seeing D. have seen
Guide to answer
3.3. Exercise 3 Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
Complete the following letter with the correct form of verbs in brackets. (Hoàn thành bức thư với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)
Dear Mr. Jones,
I am writing this letter to complain about the noise from Apartment 3C.I (1.move)…………. into Apartment 2C on November 1. Since I (2.move)…………in, my upstairs neighbours have their stereo loudly every night. I (3.ask) …………them to turn it down several time. But they (4.not stop) …….. the noise yet. I am a student and I (5.study)………. Every night. I (6.fail)………..my final exam next month unless this noise stops. I would be grateful if you (7.can talk) …………to my neighbours and ask them to turn down their stereo after 10.00 p.m.
Guide to answer
- have asked
- have not stopped
- will fail
- could talk
Bài tập minh họa
a. Exercise 1
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
- A. booked B. pushed C. caused D. matched
- A. wanted B. needed C. decided D. stopped
- A. lived B. watched C. stayed D. loved
- A. rained B. worked C. missed D. helped
- A. explained B. arrested C. phoned D. played
- A. booked/t/ B. pushed/t/ C. caused/d/ D. matched/t/
- A. wanted /id/ B. needed /id/ C. decided /id/ D. stopped /t/
- A. lived /d/ B. watched /t/ C. stayed /d/ D. loved /d/
- A. rained /d/ B. worked /t/ C. missed /t/ D. helped /t/
- A. explained /d/ B. arrested/id/ C. phoned /d/ D. played /d/
b. Exercise 2
Complete the sentences with the correct verbs
- I (get) _______ hungry. Let’s go and have something to eat.
- Be quiet! I (want) _______ to hear the news broadcast
- What _______ you (do) yesterday?
- Lan (get) _______ up very early, (have) _______ her breakfast and then she (go) _______ to her office.
Mr. Green (teach) English in this school since he (graduate) from the university in 1986.
- gets / has / goes
- has taught / graduated
c. Exercise 3
Choose the best answer
1. When Carol _______ last night, I ______ my favorite show on television.
A. was calling / watched
B. called / have watched
C. called / was watching
D. had called / watched
2. By this time last summer, she _______ her studies.
B. will complete
C. are completing
D. had completed
3. Right now, Jim _______ the newspaper and Kathy _______ dinner.
A. reads / has cooked
B. is reading / is cooking
C. has read / was cooking
D. read / will be cooking
4. Last night at this time, they _______ the same thing. She _______ and he_______ the Newspaper.
A. are doing / is cooking / is reading
B. were doing / was cooking / was reading
C. was doing / has cooked / is reading
D. had done / was cooking /read
5. When I _______ home last night, I _______ that Jane _______ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
A. had arrived / discovered / prepared
B. was arriving / had discovered / was preparing
C. have arrived / was discovering / had prepared
D. arrived / discovered / was preparing
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Unit 2 Language Focus Lớp 12
Như vậy là các em đã xem qua bài giảng phần Language Focus Unit 2 Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Cultural Diversity về đa dạng văn hóa.
Để củng cố kiến thức ngữ pháp, các em có thể tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 2 lớp 12 Language Focus.
Câu 1: Exercise 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
- A. arrived
- B. believed
- C. received
- D. hoped
- A. opened
- B. knocked
- C. played
- D. occurred
- A. dimmed
- B. travelled
- C. passed
- D. stirred
- A. tried
- B. obeyed
- C. cleaned
- D. asked
- A. laughed
- B. washed
- C. helped
- D. weighed
- A. walked
- B. ended
- C. started
- D. wanted
- A. visited
- B. showed
- C. wondered
- D. studied
Câu 8 - câu 20: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online.
Hỏi đáp Language Focus Unit 2 Lớp 12
Nếu có gì chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi với cộng đồng Tiếng Anh HỌC247 ở mục Hỏi đáp để được giải đáp nhanh nhất. Sau bài học Language Focus này các em chuyển qua bài học Unit 2 Lớp 12 Cultural Diversity - Vocabulary kế tiếp. Chúc các em học tốt!
1. Tim (live) _______ in Manchester but he (spend) _______ this month in Wales
2. A: _______ (you/work) today?
B: No, I _______. I usually (work) _______ on Fridays but I've got the day off
3. A: What _______ (Josephine/ do)
B: She (be) _______ a teacher but she (not teach) at the moment. She (look) _______ for a job.
4. A: Can I have that paper or _______ (you/ read) it?
B: No, I (not read) _______ it. I never (read) _______ that paper. I (prefer) _______ the Daily News
5. A: _______ (This bag/ belong) to you?
B: No, It _______, but I (know) _______ Anita (look) _______ for her bagTheo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 12 HỌC247