Bài tập trắc nghiệm Write Unit 9 Lớp 9 giúp các em luyện tập ghép câu từ những gợi ý cho sẵn và tìm cấu trúc câu tương đương. Qua đó, nâng cao kỹ năng viết cho các em.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (9 câu):
Câu 1: Exercise 1: Choose the best answer
Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time.
- A. It snowed heavily; therefore, we got home on time.
- B. It snowed heavily. However, we got home on time.
- C. We got home on time because it didn’t snow heavily.
- D. Due to the heavy storm, we didn’t get home on time.
- A. John Waye is our neighbor who lives in next door to a lawyer.
- B. John Waye’s house is between our house and a lawyer’s house.
- C. Our next door neighbors are John Waye and a lawyer.
- D. We live next door to a lawyer whose name is John Waye.
- A. Only if you study harder, you will fail the exam.
- B. Unless you study harder, you will pass the exam.
- C. If you don’t study harder, you will fail the exam.
- D. If you don’t pass the exam, you will have to study harder.
- A. John used to eat with chopsticks.
- B. John doesn’t like using chopsticks.
- C. John doesn’t know how to use chopsticks.
- D. It’s the first time John has eaten with chopsticks.
Câu 5: Exercise 2: Choose the right sentence that makes from the words
Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/.
- A. Neil Armstrong, who first walked on the moon, lived in the USA.
- B. Neil Armstrong who first walked in the moon lived in the USA.
- C. Neil Armstrong, who first walks on the moon lives in the USA.
- D. Neil Armstrong who first has walked in the moon lived in the USA.
- A. Daily newspaper will be published in Germany at 1650, won’t it?
- B. The daily newspaper published in the Germany in 1650, didn’t it?
- C. One daily newspaper is published in Germany on 1650, isn’t it?
- D. A daily newspaper was published in Germany in 1650, wasn’t it?
- A. The teacher asks me if I speak an English fluent.
- B. The teacher asked me if I spoke English fluently.
- C. The teacher asks me if I can speak English fluent.
- D. The teacher asked me if do I speak English fluently.
- A. We worried that people not stop throw the trash along a street.
- B. We can worried that people aren’t stop throwing trash along the street.
- C. We are worried that people don’t stop throwing trash along the street.
- D. We were worried that people didn’t stop to throw trash along the street.
- A. Everyone feel hungry, so he sits down under a tree and has snack.
- B. Everyone felt hungry, so we sat down under a tree and had a snack.
- C. Everyone felt hungry, so they sat down under a tree and had a snack.
- D. Everyone feels hungry, so you sit down under a tree and have snack.