Bài học Listen Unit 9 tiếng Anh lớp 8 hướng dẫn các em nghe và kết hợp nối tranh vẽ với nội dung phù hợp trong bài nghe.
Tóm tắt bài
Listen Unit 9 Lớp 8
- Match the letters A, B, C, D, E or F to the correct words in the box. Then put them in the correct order as you hear. (Em hãy ghép A, B, C, D, E hoặc F với từ mô tả tranh đúng cho trong khung rồi xếp chúng theo trật tự đúng khi em nghe băng.)
ambulance crutches scale
stretcher wheelchair eye chart
Guide to answer
A - ambulance: xe cứu thương
B - wheelchair: ghế đẩy
C - crutches: cái nạng
D - eye chart: bảng đo thị lực
E - scale: cái cân
F - stretcher: cái cán thương
Thứ tự xuất hiện:: F - B – A – D – E – C
- Tapescript Unit 9 Lớp 8
There is the emergency room in a large hospital. A paramedic is wheeling a patient on a stretcher into the emergency room where a doctor is waiting to treat the patient. The patient doesn't look well. His head is bandaged and his eyes are closed.
A nurse is pushing an empty wheelchair towards the exit. She is probably taking it to a patient in the ambulance.
The eye chart on the wall is used to check people's eyesight. The chart consists of the about 28 letters ranging in size from about 5 centimetres in height at the top of chart to about 1 centimetre at the bottom.
A doctor is trying to weigh a crying baby on the scale. The baby's mother is standing nearby. She's trying to stop her child from crying.
The crutches, which are for someone with a broken leg, are leaning against the wall.
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Listen Unit 9 tiếng Anh lớp 8, trong quá trình học bài và thực hành nghe hiểu có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
15/09/2018 | 2 Trả lời
1. It’s difficult to pay one’s bills when prices keep _____.
A. growing B. gaining C. rising D. raising
2. She doesn't _____ well with the new manager.
A. take on B. get on C. keep on D. go on
3. She has worked as a secretary _____ she graduated from university.
A. while B. until C. before D. since
4. _____ some events were cancelled, thousands of people attended the festival.
A. As B. When C. Even if D. Even though
5. He _____ having stolen the watch from the shop.
A. disapproved B. accept C. denied D. refused
6. I was just _____ to go out when you telephoned.
A. around B. about C. thinking D. round
7. One person _____ seven in the world speaks perfect English.
A. out of B. within C. for among D. from
8. We will start the trip _____ the rain stops.
A. as soon as B. as long as C. so that D. until
9. If your dog is ill, take him to a _____.
A. doctor B. nurse C. farmer D. vet
10. Do you remember the place _____ we visited 3 years ago?
A. where B. in which C. at which D. which
11. You never go to school on Sunday, _____?
A. do you B. don’t you C. will you D. won’t you
12. Charles Darwin was the father of the _____ of evolution.
A. idea B. project C. theory D. problem
13. All the rooms in this small hotel are _____ and that would make it too expensive to stay in.
A. air-conditioners B. air-condition C. air-conditioning D. air-conditioned
14. It is _____ that I would like to go to the beach.
A. such a nice weather B. too nice weather
C. such nice weather D. such weather nice
15. A: “Can I help you?” B: “_____”
A. Oh, what can I do for you? B. I’m afraid I’m busy now.
C. Yes. That’s very kind of you. D. How can I help you?
16. Wild animals are _____ almost everywhere.
A. seriously threatened B. serious threaten
C. seriously threaten D. serious threatened
17. Mary: “Who is your brother?” Terry: “_____.”
A. He is the boy wearing a white T-shirt B. He is the boy worn a white T-shirt
C. He is the boy is wearing a white T-shirt D. He is the boy is worn a white T-shirt
18. If you borrow something from someone, make sure you give _____.
A. it back to them B. it to them back
C. them back to it D. back it to them
19. _____ you study for the exam, _____ you will do it.
A. The hardest / the best B. The more hard / the more good
C. The more / the much D. The harder / the better
20. “Did you like the novel that I gave you last week?”
- “_____ the novels that I’ve read, I enjoyed this one most.”
A. All of B. Of all C. For all D. From allTheo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 8 HỌC247