Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 2 tiếng Anh lớp 11 cung cấp một số câu hỏi trắc nghiệm nhằm giúp các em hoàn thiện kỹ năng viết trong việc vận dụng đã dạng các mẫu câu, điểm ngữ pháp tương đương. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (9 câu):
Câu 1: Choose the answer -a, b, c, or d- that is nearest in meaning to the sentence printed before.
The plane had scarcely taken off when it crashed.
- A. The plane took off and soon afterwards it crashed.
- B. The plane hardly crashed after it took off.
- C. When the plane was taking off, it crashed.
- D. When the plane crashed, it hadn't taken off yet.
- A. I never speak that way.
- B. Some people always speak to me that way.
- C. Everyone speaks to me that way.
- D. No one speaks to me that way.
- A. I spent a long time looking for a movie to see.
- B. I have seen some movies so far.
- C. I haven't seen movie for a long time.
- D. I saw a movie that took very long time.
- A. He still goes to work by car but more often on his bicycle.
- B. He has stopped driving to work and goes by bicycle.
- C. He has never gone to work in his car but always on his bicycle.
- D. Since he bought the car, he has never used the bicycle to go to work.
- A. I lost contact with Harold, so I couldn't understand him well.
- B. I have to lose a lot to understand Harold's behavior.
- C. I completely understand Harold's behavior.
- D. I find Harold's behavior quite incomprehensible.
Câu 6: Choose one option that best fits each of the following sentences.
The cyclist ________ he crossed the main street.
- A. looked with caution after
- B. had looked cautiously before
- C. was looked cautious when
- D. has looked cautiously while
- A. the climate is suitable
- B. where the climate is suitable
- C. is the climate suitable
- D. is there suitability of the climate
- A. That weather affects a person's mood
- B. Weather affects a person's mood
- C. A person’s mood is affected by weather
- D. Although a person's mood is, affected by weather
- A. Having entered his new school, it was found that
- B. After entering the new school
- C. When he had been entering the new school
- D. Upon entering into the new school