Choose one option that best fits each of the following sentences.Câu hỏi:
The cyclist ________ he crossed the main street.
looked with caution after
had looked cautiously before
was looked cautious when
has looked cautiously while
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giảiQUẢNG CÁO
Mã câu hỏi 10049
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The plane had scarcely taken off when it crashed.
- Never has any one spoken to me like that!
- Its a long time since I saw a movie.
- He now goes to work on his bicycle instead of by car.
- I find myself at a loss to understand Harolds behavior.
- The cyclist ________ he crossed the main street.
- Nowhere in the northern section of the United States ________ for growing citrus crops.
- ________ is a belief generally held by people who live in colder climates.
- ________ he began to make friends more easily.