Bài học Unit 4 Lớp 12 School Education System phần Speaking giúp các em có thêm thông tin và hiểu biết về hệ thống giáo dục Việt Nam. Qua đó, giúp các em so sánh được những điểm giống và khác nhau giữa hệ thống giáo dục ở Việt Nam và hệ thống giáo dục Anh đã học từ bài trước.
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 4 Lớp 12 Speaking Task 1
Work in pairs. Study the table below then ask and answer the questions about the school education system in Vietnam. (Làm việc theo cặp. Hãy nghiên cứu bảng câu hỏi dưới đây rồi hỏi và trả lời câu hỏi về hệ thống giáo dục phổ thông ở Việt Nam.)
|Level of Education||Grade/Year (from-to)||Age (from-to)|
|Pre-school||Nursery||3 - 4||optional|
|Kindergarten||4 - 5|
|Primary school||1 - 5||6 - 10||
6 - 9
|11 - 14|
10 - 12
|15 - 17||
Guide to answer
- When do small children in Vietnam go to nurseries?
- How long is the pre-school stage ?
- When do children start the primary education?
- Can children start their primary education before 6 if they have enough capacity such as: read and write even at the age of five?
- What's the level of education after the primary education?
- Is there any examination between these two stages?.
- How long is normally the secondary education?
2. Unit 4 Lớp 12 Speaking Task 2
Work in groups. Talk about the school education system in Vietnam, using information from Task 1. (Làm việc theo nhóm. Hãy thảo luận về hệ thống giáo dục phổ thông Việt Nam dựa vào những thông tin ở phần bài tập 1.)
Guide to answer
- A. When do small children in Vietnam go to nurseries?
- B. Usually at the age of 3.
- C. How long is the pre-school stage ?
- D. In principle 3 years, but it depends.
- A. You mean it's according to the child’s ability?
- D. Right.
- C. When do children start the primary education?
- A. At the age of 6.
- D. Well. Can children start their primary education before 6 if they have enough capacity? I mean they can read and write even at the age of five.
- A. I’m afraid they cannot, in principle.
- C. Oh! What's the level of education after the primary education?
- B. It's the Secondary education. And this level is divided into two stages: lower and upper secondary schools.
- A. Is there any examination between these two stages?
- B. Yes. To enter the upper secondary schools, students must lake the recruitment exam.
- C. How long is normally the secondary education?
- B. Seven years.
- D. At the end of the upper secondary education do students have to take any exams?
- A. Sure. They must take an exam called "Tu Tai" Diploma.
- C. I see. One more question. Must students pay tuition fee for their study in state schools?
- D. Certainly they must. They must pay tuition fee for every stage of education and some additional fees.
- C. Oh, really? Thank you for your answers.
- D. My pleasure.
3. Unit 4 Lớp 12 Speaking Task 3
Work in groups. Talk about the similarities and differences between the school system in Vietnam and in England. (Làm việc theo nhóm. Hãy thảo luận về những điểm giống và khác nhau giữa hệ thống giáo dục ở Việt Nam và Anh)
Guide to answer
- A. I’m not sure, but I think there are certain similarities and differences between the school system in Vietnam and that in England.
- B. I think so, too. But what differences do you know?
- C. As I know, first both systems have the same three levels of education, and the starting age of schooling.
- D. But in England, as I know, there isn’t such a strict and unreasonable rule of starling age of schooling.
- A. What do you mean?
- D. OK. As I'm told, in England a pupil can attend a class if he or she has enough capacity as required.
- B. About the differences I see there are a lot.
- C. For example?
- B. The academic year. In Vietnam, there are only two periods of schooling in a year, each of which lasts about five months or so.
- A. I see. In England an academic year is divided into three by season.
- D. And one more difference: in England students needn’t take any exam to enter the upper secondary schools.
- C. But we should not ignore the most major difference: the tuition fee for nursery, primary and secondary educations. For these three levels, people do not pay any tuition in England. I mean they are totally free and compulsory.
- B. Oh, really?
4. Hỏi đáp Speaking Unit 4 Lớp 12
Như vậy là các em đã xem qua bài giảng phần Speaking Unit 4 Lớp 12 School Education System về hệ thống giáo dục. Nếu có gì chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi với cộng đồng Tiếng Anh HỌC247 ở mục hỏi đáp để được giải đáp nhanh nhất. Sau bài học Speaking này các em chuyển qua bài học mới Unit 4 Lớp 12 Listening kế tiếp. Chúc các em học tốt!
Sửa 1 từ trong mỗi câu sau có lỗi sai về collocation
1. I can’t come out. I’m studying. I’m passing an examination tomorrow.
2. Congratulations! I hear you succeeded your examination!
3. You can study a lot of interesting curriculums such as Design & Technolody, Architecture, Psychology, Politics at this university.
4. The academic year in England ruris from September to July and is divided into three semesters.
5. At five she went straight to secondary school because there was no nursery school in her village.Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 12 HỌC247