Mời các em tham gia thực hành trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 13 tiếng Anh lớp 10 để cung cố và rèn luyện kỹ năng xây dựng câu đúng ngữ pháp và phù hợp về ngữ nghĩa. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Câu 1: Choose the sentence which has a similar meaning to the sentence printed before
The film's ending is dramatic.
- A. The end of the film is a drama.
- B. The film has a dramatically.
- C. The film ends dramatically.
- D. The end is filming dramatic.
- A. The clown had the children amusing.
- B. The clown made the children amuse.
- C. The children found the clown.
- D. The children were amusing the clown.
- A. The film wasn't as good as I expected.
- B. I expected the film to be longer.
- C. I expected the film to be released sooner.
- D. The film didn't end as I expected.
- A. The film had a lot excitement.
- B. We were exciting about all of the film.
- C. The film made all of us feel a lot of excited.
- D. All of us were excited about the film.
- A. They never go to the movie whatever film is shown.
- B. They don't mind which film they go to.
- C. They like seeing every film they go to.
- D. Which film they go to matters more than the cost.