Bài học Listen Unit 12 tiếng Anh lớp 8 hướng dẫn các em nghe và hoàn thành bài báo cáo về thời tiết.
Tóm tắt bài
Listen Unit 12 Lớp 8
- Listen to the weather reports. Then fill in the blanks in the table with the information you hear. The words in the boxes may help you. (Hãy nghe dự báo thời tiết sau đó điền vào chỗ trống trong bảng bằng thông tin em đã nghe được. Từ cho trong khung sẽ giúp em.)
Guide to answer
5. New York
- Tapescript Listen Unit 12 Lớp 8
And here is today's weather forecast for the international traveler.
1. Let's start with Sydney. It will be dry day in Sydney today, and windy. For the temperature, the low will be twenty and the high will be twenty six degrees.
2. Tokyo will be dry and windy, with a low of fifteen and a high of twenty two.
3. London is going to have a humid day. It will be very cold with a low of minus three and a high of seven.
4. Bangkok will be warm and dry, with a low of twenty four degrees centigrade and a high of thirty two.
5. New York is going to have a windy day. It will be cloudy with a low of eight and a high of fifteen.
6. In Paris it will be cool and dry today. The low will be ten degrees and the high will be sixteen.
Trên đây là hướng dẫn nội dung bài học Listen Unit 12 tiếng Anh lớp 8, trong quá trình học bài và thực hành nghe có điểm nào còn thắc mắc các em vui lòng đăng nhập website học247.net và đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng. Chúc các em học tốt!
The best option: Of the four dresses, which is ……..expensive? A. the best B. the most C. the more D. the greater
17/09/2018 | 2 Trả lời
EXERCISE 4: Choose the best option to complete each sentence:
1. Of the four dresses, which is ………………..expensive?
A. the best B. the most C. the more D. the greater
2. The larger the apartment, the................... the rent.
A. expensive B. more expensive C. expensively D. most expensive
3. The faster we walk,………….. we will get there.
A. the soonest B. the soon C. the more soon D. the sooner
4. “ Why did you buy these oranges? ” “They were ……….….. I could find. ”
A. cheapest B. cheapest ones C. the cheapest ones D. the most cheapest
5. She plays the piano …………… as she sings.
A. as beautifully B. more beautifully C. as beautiful D. the most beautifully
6. The streets are getting more and …………… these days.
A. crowded B. less crowded C. more crowded D. most crowded
7. The larger the city, …………… the crime rate.
A. highest B. higher C. the highest D. the higher
8. You must explain your problems …………....
A. as clear as you can B. as clearly as you can C. as clear than you are D. as clearly as you are
9. Pil is ……………… person we know.
A. the happier B. the happiest C. happier D. happiest
10. Which woman are you going to vote for? –I’m not sure. Everyone says that Joan is………….
A. smarter B. the smarter C. more smarter D. more smart
11. Bill is ………………
A. lazier and lazier B. more and more lazy C. lazier and more lazy D. more lazy and lazier
12. It’s too noisy here. Can we go somewhere …………………?
A. noisier B. more quiet C. more noisy D. quieter
13. ………………..the time passes, …………….I feel ! The deadline of my thesis is coming, but I have just finished half of it.
A. The faster / the nervous B. The more fast / the nervous
C. The fast / the more nervous D. The faster / the more nervous
14. China is the country with…………………..population.
A. the larger B. the more large C. the largest D. the most large
15. She sat there quietly, but during all that time she was getting…………….Finally she exploded.
A. more and more angry B. the more angry C. angrier and angrier D. the most angry
16. For ……………….., it is certain that in the future some things will be very different.
A. the better or the worse B. the good or the bad C. good or bad D. better or worse
17. Her grandfather’s illness was…………………..we thought at first.
A. more seriously as B. as seriously as B. more serious than D. as serious than
18. My brother was feeling tired last night, so he went to bed…………..usual.
A. more early than B. as early as C more earlier as D. earlier than
19._______ you study for these exams, _______ you will do.
A. The harder / the better B. The more / the much
C. The hardest / the best D. The more hard / the more good
20. His house is _______ mine.
A. twice as big as B. as twice big as C. as two times big as D. as big as twice
21. No one else in the class plays the guitar ______ John.
A. as well B. as far as C. so well as D. as soon as
22. The town was nearer _____ we thought it would be.
A. then B. that C. as D. than
23. the economic conditions today are _______ they were in the past.
A. much more good B. much better than C. much better D. the best than
24.Peter is ______ student in my class.
A. taller than B. so tall as C. the talllest D. tallest
25.The deep oceans contain some of the ______ of all living creatures.
A. strangest B. strange C. as strange as D. stranger
26.Jane is not _____ her brother.
A. more intelligent as B. intelligent as C. so intelligent as D. so intelligent that
27.He drives as ______ his father does.
A. careful as B. more carefully C. the most careful D. carefully as
28.What’s the ______ film you’ve ever seen.
A. good B. best C. better D. the best
29.Jane is ______ age as Mary.
A. as same B. the most same C. the same D. more same
30.I’ll be there _______ I can.
A. sooner as B. no sooner as C. as soon as D. soonest as
31.This shirt and that one ______.
A. alike B. are alike C. as like as D. the same
32.I would rather do any job ______ be jobless.
A. beeter than B. more than C. than D. so than
33.It is not so hot today as it ______ yesterday.
A. is B. was C. will be D. has been
34.Mr. Lam cannot earn _______ his wife.
A. as many money as B. as much money as C. as many money than D. as much money than
35.I like Enlish ______ French.
A. than B. more C. less D. better than
36.The salary of a bus driver is much higher _______ a teacher.
A. as that of B. than that of C. for D. to compare with
37.Lili cannot swim as fast as ______ can.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
38.My car is _______ yours.
A. more fast and economical than B. more fast and more economical than
C. faster and economical as D. faster and more economical than
39.I want to buy some shoes _______ the ones you have on.
A. like B. are like C. are alike D. likely
40.Mary and her mother do not _______.
A. alike B. look like C. look alike D. like
41.Despite its smaller size, the Indian Ocean _______ the Alantic Ocean.
A. as deep as B. is the same deep as C. deeper as D. is as deep as
42.Sharon ______ from other women I know.
A. different B. as different C. differs D. more different
43.This one is prettier, but it costs _____ as the other one.
A. as much as B. twice as much C. as many D. twice as many
44.You can take ______ as you want.
A. as many B. as much C. so much D. too many
45.Of the two sisters, Linda _______ .
A. is beautiful B. the most beautiful C. is more beautiful D. is so beautiful as
46.The lab is _____ from the bus stop than the library.
A. far B. farther C. furthur D. B and C
47.The ______ accident in the history of the city occurred last night on the Freeway.
A. badest B.most bad C. worse D. worst
48.He finished the test _______ of all.
A. rapidly B. the most rapidly C. most rapidly D. more rapidly
49.Many chemicals react ______ in acid solutions.
A. more quick B. more quickly C. quicklier D. as quickly more
50.It’s becoming ______ to find a job.
A. more difficult and more B. more and more difficult
C. most and more difficult D. more difficult than
51.______ electricity you use, _______ your bill will be.
A. more / higher B. the most / the higher C. the more / the high D. the more / the higher
52.The more I got to know Tom, _______ I liked him.
A. least B. the less C. the least D. the fewer
53.The room in the front ______ noisier than those in the back.
A. are more B. are little C. are much D. are very
54.______ you are, ______ you concentrate.
A. Tired / the least hard B. The more tired / the harder
C. The tireder / the harder D. The tired / the harder
55.______ the man gets, ______ he becomes.
A. the more old / the more weak B. the older / the weaker
C. the older / the weakest D. older / weaker
56.Of all the candidates, Mr. Hung is probably ______.
A. the less qualified B. the qualified less C. the most little qualified D. the least qualified
57._______ a car is, ______ it is.
A. the expensive / the comfortabler B. the most expensive /the most comfortable
C. the more expensive / the more comfortable D. the less expensive / the more comfortable
58.His house is _____ mine.
A. larger and more comfortable than B. the most large and comfortable than
C. more large and comfortable than D. the largest and more comfortable than
59._______ 100 billion stars are in the Milky Way.
A. As many as B. As much as C. As more as D. As most as
60.The CDs here are more expensive ______ over there.
A. those B. than those C. than that D. than this
61.These two girls ______ that I can’t tell them apart.
A. are so like B. are so alike C. are too alike D. alike enough
62._______ other mammals, whales do not have a sense of smell.
A. Not alike B. Unlike C. Unlikely D. Dislike
63.The stomach of a cow, ______ that of other ruminants, is divided into four compartments.
A. likely B. similar C. same D. like
64.The larger the drop of water, ______ freezing temperature.
A. the higher its B. its higher C. higher than its D. higher of its
65.Automobiles, airplanes, and buses use more energy per passenger ______ .
A. trains do B. as trains C. as are trains D. than trains do
66.“would you like to try this hat?” “Have you got one ______. ”
A. with a wider brim B. a wider brim C. wich a wider brim D. a wider brim than
67.A cat would be _______ to look after ______ a dog.
A. easy / than B. easier / than C. easy / to D. the easiest / than
68.The Duke of Westminster is _______ .
A. second richest person B. the richest second person
C. the second richest person D. the richest the second
69.The younger you are, _______ it is to learn.
A. easier B. you are easier C. the easier D. the easy
70._______ porpoises and dolphins, whales are mammals.
A. As B. Also C. Like D. WhenTheo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 8 HỌC247