Choose the sentence- a, b, c or d – which is closest in meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
Jane ran into her old friend downtown last week.
Jane went downtown to meet her old friend.
Jane had to drive her old friend downtown last week.
Jane met her old friend downtown unexpectedly.
Jane's car crashed into her friend's last week.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giảiQUẢNG CÁO
Mã câu hỏi 10524
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Jane ran into her old friend downtown last week.
- You should have persuaded him to change his mind.
- I would never have lent Mike my car if I had known that he had a past record of driving violations.
- The court found the man innocent of murdering his wife.
- Had I known more about computer programming, I would have worked for a computer company.