Identify the one underlined word or phrase- A, B, C or D- that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.Câu hỏi:
You had better learning a foreign language before applying for a job.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
learning ---> learnHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải
Mã câu hỏi 10417
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- You had better learning a foreign language before applying for a job.
- Passing a drivers test is a necessity requirement for all people wishing to drive a motor vehicle.
- When I kept getting unwanted calls, I called the phone company and had my phone number change.
- Breaking her leg the last time she went, Brenda decided not to go on the school skiing trip this year.
- Louis got his sister read his assignment, and then asked her to write the report for him because he did not have enough time.
- Is Marsha still here? No. She was the first ______.
- Ive heard a lot about Dr. James, and Im looking forward ______ his talk tomorrow.
- Did Nancy faint yesterday? Yes, and that led to ______ to the emergency clinic.
- I dont blame you ______ to go outside in this awful weather.
- He was often made ______ milk by his mother.