Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- You might be (1) ______ to learn that the game industry now
- (2) ______ more money than Hollywood.
- (3) ______ a family buys a new PC, all they really want to do is to play games.
- It is hardly surprising that video gaming has (4) ______ one of the most popular
- (5) ______ of entertainment today. A good game is like a good film;
- it will hold your (6) ______, capture your imagination and play with your emotions.
- The big (7) ______, however,
- The big (7) ______, however, is that watching a movie is a passive (8) ______.
- You have no say in how the plot (9) ______ or which characters dominate the story.
- With computer games, you direct the (10) ______ and that is what makes them so exciting.
- Finding the (11) ______ game is likely to signal the beginning of
- a lasting love (12) ______ with the
- interactive (13) ______ of make-believe.
- It is (14) ______ to think of gaming as something simply for children and teenagers.
- In fact, the (15) ______ growth area of the market is the 25-35 age group.
- From the passage, it can be inferred that ______
- According to the passage, which of the following magazines is no longer printed?
- The passage implies that magazines ______
- The passage mainly discusses ______.
- What does the author say about mass audiences?