Hoc247 đã sưu tầm và biên tập để gửi đến các em Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2020 trường THPT Lê Lợi nhằm giúp các em học sinh có thêm tư liệu ôn tập cho lần kiểm tra 1 tiết sắp tới. Đề thi gồm các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm và tự luận có đáp án sẽ giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 củng cố kiến thức và rèn luyện kỹ năng ôn tập, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho lần kiểm tra. Hi vọng đây sẽ là tư liệu bổ ích cho các em trong quá trình học tập.
TRƯỜNG THPT LÊ LỢI
TỔ KHOA HỌC XÃ HỘI
KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT HỌC KÌ 1
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 11
Năm học: 2020-2021
(Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút)
I. Choose the best answers
1. I was delighted ------------- the result of the final exam.
A to hear B to be heard C hearing D hear
2. It was a(n) -----situation when I finished meal in a restaurant and I found out I left my purse at home.
A constant B expensive C embarrassing D loyal
3. Don’t let your brothers ------------ the present.
A see B to be seen C to see D seeing
4. My parents didn’t allow her daughter ------------ out last night.
A go B to go C went D going
5. It is ----------- of you to share your food with me.
A calm B generous C clever D modest
6. The “ ------------- ” is often celebrated on people’s 25th wedding anniversaries.
A Golden Anniversary B Diamond Anniversary
C Cotton Anniversary D Silver Anniversary
7. My mother ------------ to the grocery store on Sunday mornings.
A go B goes C had gone D went
8. Your ---------is the aniversary of the date on which you were born.
A wedding B birthday C congratulations D party
9. Over fifty --------- were invited to Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s wedding anniversary party.
A witnesses B guests C customers D clients
10. While I -------------- my room, my grandmother ---------- my younger sister.
A tidied/ was teaching B was tidying/ was teaching
C was tidying/ taught D tidy/ teaches
11. Does Dr. Johnson mind -----------at home if his patients need his help?
A being called B to call C to be called D calling
12. The plants want ------------------daily.
A watering B being watered C to be watered D to water
13. She wanted --------home but the boss made her -------until she finished -------those contracts
A to go/ stay/ typing B to go/ staying/ type
C go/ stay/ typing D to go/ to stay/ to type
14. Please don’t --------------- . Everything will be all right.
A make mistakes B make sure C make it D make a fuss
15. If you only care about your interests and feelings, you are very ---------------------.
A loyal B friendly C selfish D happy
16. Could you tell me some of your personal ----------- in life?
A packages B complaints C cottages D experiences
17. “He got quite a lot of nice presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful big drum.”
The word “presents” in this sentence can be replaced by ----------.
A things B gifts C sweets D books
18. He was watched ------------- my briefcase.
A open B to open C being open D opening
19. In spite of many changes in her life, she always remains -----------------to her political principles
A selfish B unselfishness C sympathy D loyal
20. When we ----------- home, our parents ---------- out for lunch.
A arrived/ had gone B arrived/ went
C had arrived/ went D arrived/ have gone
II. Choose the word with the different stress.
21. A eager B golden C idol D affair
22. A together B celebrate C experience D embarrass
III. Choose the best answers to complete the passage
Linda is seven years old today, and her parents hold a (23)---------------- for her. On the table there is a birthday (24) -------- which there are seven colourful (25) ------------sitting in the middle of the cake. People sing “Happy birthday” to Linda. When they finish singing, she blows (26) ------------ the candles on the cake then she cuts the cake to serve the guests. After that, she happily opens her birthday cards and (27)----------that her relatives and friends give her.
23. A birthday party B house-warming party C farewell party D wedding pary
24. A bread B caddy C sandwich D cake
25. A gifts B rings C candles D flowers
26. A off B over C out D down
27. A presents B complaints C parents D helicopters
VI. Write sentences with the words given
28. while/ I/ open/ letter/ telephone/ ring
A While I had opened the letter, the telephone rang
B While I was opening the letter, the telephone rang
C While I opened the letter, the telephone rang
D While I was opening the letter, the telephone was rung
29. they/ invite/ stay/ in Florida
A They invited me stay with them in Florida.
B They invited me staying with them in Florida.
C They invited to stay with them in Florida.
D They invited me to stay with them in Florida.
V. Choose the word with the different pronunciation
30. A children B church C change D machine
31. A monitor B month C monkey D money
32. A husband B hold C happy D hour
VI. Choose the word that needs correction
33. I expected (A) to admit (B) to the (C) school, but I wasn’t (D).
35. She said the (A) letter was personal (B) and wouldn’t (C) let me to read (D) it
VII. Read the passage and then choose the best answers
MISSING THE TRAIN
The train I was travelling on was already half an hour late. I had arranged to arrive in Vienna at 7.15 in time to catch the 7.25 train to Paris, but there was no hope of that now. I explained the situations to the ticket collector who advised me to get off two stops before Vienna Central Station and take a taxi. When the time came, he even helped me with my luggage. He wished me good luck as I jumped off, and a few minutes late I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7.25 when we stopped outside the station, paid the driver quickly, seized my bags and hurried inside. “Paris train?” was all I had time to say to the first official I saw. You could imagine my disappointment when he pointed to a train that was just moving out of the station at great speed!
36. What does the word “seized” in this passage mean?
A. left B. threw C. took D. dragged
37. Who helped the writer with his luggage?
A. the taxi driver B. the train driver
C. the ticket collector D. a passenger
---Để xem tiếp đáp án chi tiết, các em vui lòng đăng nhập vào trang hoc247.net để xem online hoặc tải về máy tính---
Trên đây là một phần trích đoạn nội dung Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 môn Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2020 có đáp án trường THPT Lê Lợi. Để xem toàn bộ nội dung các em chọn chức năng xem online hoặc đăng nhập vào trang hoc247.net để tải tài liệu về máy tính.
Hy vọng các đề kiểm tra này sẽ giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 ôn tập tốt và có kết quả thật cao trong lần kiểm tra sắp tới.
Chúc các em học tốt!
Tài liệu liên quan
Tư liệu nổi bật tuần
- Xem thêm