Danh sách hỏi đáp (3 câu):
Giải thích giúp e vớiTheo dõi (0)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Cần một câu trả lời nhanhTheo dõi (0)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow
1. A beauty contest is a competition based mainly, though not always entirely , on the physical beauty of its contestants. But it doesn’t involve of their personalities , and questions they answer and how they answer them . Almost invariably, competitions for men and women are separate events, and those for men are not referred to as beauty contests . Beauty contests for women are more common , and winners are called beauty queens. Beauty contests for men , like Mr. Universe, are more likely to be “body building” contests quite unlike the traditional “beauty contests” in which women are judged upon many attributes both physical and otherwise . However, in the 1990s, male “beauty contests” began to shift focus. Instead of only considering muscle mass, the competitions began to judge the natural physical attributes of the contestants as well as their physiques. These include Mr. World and Manhunt International.
* a. Decide whether the statements are T (true) or F (false)
1. All beauty contests are based on the beauty of contestants
2. There are “beauty contests” for men
b. Answer the questions
1. What is a beauty contest based mainly on?
2. What do we call the women who win in the beauty contests?
3. When did the male “beauty contests” begin to shift focus?Theo dõi (0)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy