Which of the following sentences is not mentioned?
We often have satisfaction being with a close friend.
The ties of close friendship will never be broken.
An unsociable person may not have a close friend.
Friendships need time to develop.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giảiQUẢNG CÁO
Mã câu hỏi 6965
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Dear Jane,Im sorry for not (1) ______ to you for two months.
- I told you about a new friend of (2)________
- You may be curious to know what she is (3) ________
- In fact, she has (4) _________ rounded shoulders and a plump face.
- The best (5) _________ on Lisa's face are her green eyes.
- She (6) ______ lively with her hair cut short...
- and dressed in (7) ______ clothes - jeans and a T-shirt.
- I was attracted by her (8) ______ and pleasingly direct manners.
- Lisa has the same (9) ______ in music as you and I.
- That's (10) ______ about Lisa for the moment.
- A best friend can ________.
- Close friends need to ________.
- According to the passage, ________.
- The word one in the last paragraph refers to ________.
- Which of the following sentences is not mentioned?