Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answers
Having a best friend to confide in can bring a positive effect on our emotional health. An evening out with the closest friend may be the best guarantee of a good time. In fact, our best friend can prevent us from developing serious psychological problems such as depression and anxiety.
Best friendship evolves with time - we cannot go out and pick our best friend. We become friends with people who share common interests – at school or through hobbies, for example.
Best friends have usually known each other for years and stuck together through good and bad times. If you haven't got one, perhaps you are being too distant from people, or focusing too much on your work.Câu hỏi:
A best friend can ________.
give us a healthy life
go out with us in the evening
spend much time finding
share joy and sadness with us
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu D: chia sẻ niềm vui và nỗi buồn với chúng taHãy trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án và lời giảiQUẢNG CÁO
Mã câu hỏi 6960
Loại bài Bài tập
Môn học Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Dear Jane,Im sorry for not (1) ______ to you for two months.
- I told you about a new friend of (2)________
- You may be curious to know what she is (3) ________
- In fact, she has (4) _________ rounded shoulders and a plump face.
- The best (5) _________ on Lisa's face are her green eyes.
- She (6) ______ lively with her hair cut short...
- and dressed in (7) ______ clothes - jeans and a T-shirt.
- I was attracted by her (8) ______ and pleasingly direct manners.
- Lisa has the same (9) ______ in music as you and I.
- That's (10) ______ about Lisa for the moment.
- A best friend can ________.
- Close friends need to ________.
- According to the passage, ________.
- The word one in the last paragraph refers to ________.
- Which of the following sentences is not mentioned?